- Working in Fragile States: Lessons for Policy and Practice. Centre for Development Results. May 2018.
- Our shared responsibility: Delivering on the UN Sustainable Development Goals in the UK. The Fabian Society. 2 May 2017
- “Fear and delight: Engaging with China on development cooperation.” China Ready. Young Fabians. February 2015.
- “Joined-up government.” One Nation in the World. The Fabian Society. 3 Feb 2014.
- In the latest election soap opera, Brazil’s Trump may win. Fabian International Policy Group. 30 Aug 2018
- The overbearing face of nationalism in Turkey. Fabian International Policy Group. 17 Jul 2018
- Radical approaches to development around the world. Fabian International Policy Group. 5 Jul 2018
- Want a career in international development? Medium. 24 Feb 2018.
- Carillion’s collapse and the future of commercial contracting for INGOS. Bond. 5 Feb 2018
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals come to the UK and the World. Fabian International Policy Group. 20 Nov 2017.
- The Jungle has been demolished but refugees still need our support – why I am returning to Calais. LabourList. 25 May 2017.
- Are we ready for an Asian Future? The Fabian Society. 18 Jan 2017.
- Opportunities with China. The Fabian Society. 21 Dec 2016.
- Mental health’s ‘double burden.’ Progress. 10 Oct 2016.
- Shifting the debate. The Fabian Society. 22 Sept 2016
- Labour has a responsibility to lead the argument on immigration – or risk creating a bigger space for UKIP. LabourList. 21 Sept 2016.
- A Labour leader needs to champion the party’s internationalist values. LabourList. 12 Aug 2016.
- China’s economic woes are trickling down to civil society. New Internationalist. 22 Apr 2016
- Poverty and inequality are challenges for the UK, not just poor countries. The Guardian. 18 Jan 2016
- Turning a mirror – understanding China’s role as an emerging development actor. LCID. 22 Oct 2015.
- Anders, Molly and Sophie Edwards. New DFID leadership team sets out priorities. Devex. 1 Feb 2018.
- Edwards, Sophie. New DFID Chief shows tougher side. Devex. 16 Jan 2018.
- Campbell, Tom. When will we see the world’s first trillionaire? The Guardian. 19 Dec 2017.
- Anders, Molly and Sophie Edwards. The ‘media minister’: what Patel’s leadership meant for UK aid. Devex. 15 Nov 2017.
- Edwards, Sophie. Watchdog gives DFID ‘green-amber’ light on supplier reform, more still needed. Devex. 8 Nov 2017.
- Anders, Molly. DFID cracks down on contractors. Devex. 3 Oct 2017.
- “Mother Ignorance” – The Stereoteller
- June 2018 – I chaired a panel of women working tech and development which featured representatives from Oxfam, DFID, Global Innovation Fund and DAI.
- May 2018 – I chaired a panel of experts on working in fragile and conflict affected states at an event in the UK Parliament to launch the Centre for Development’s new publications Working Fragile States: Lessons for Policy and Practice.
- March 2018 – I chaired a panel on women working in fragile and conflict affected states with representatives from Aktis Strategies, the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and CARE International.
- Feb 2018 – I spoke at King’s College London’s International Relations Career Challenge about how to get a career in international development and provided feedback to student’s on their work.
- Jan 2018 – I spoke about the role of international development in UK foreign policy on a panel at Fabian New Year Conference. Other speakers included: Tom Cargill (BFPG), Dr Mafalda Damaso and Pete Apps (PS21).
- Oct 2017 – I spoke about global trends and my hopes and fear for 2030 at a PS21 panel event on “Imagining the world in 2017.”
- Oct 2017 – I chaired an event for the Fabian International Policy Group on alternative approaches to international development in UK Parliament. Speakers included Deputy High Commissioner of Canada to the UK Sarah Fountain Smith, Kate Osamor MP and UNICEF UK CEO Mike Penrose.
- May 2017 – I chaired and ‘in-conversation’ event at RUSI with Sir Sherard Cowper-Coles, former UK Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Israel and Prime Minister’s Special Representative to Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- June 2017 – I spoke on a panel at Chatham House discussing “Are the Sustainable Development Goals more than aspriations?” Other speakers included: Lord McConnell, Dr Jason Hickle, and Lucy Lamble.
- March 2017 – I spoke about driving impact from the top in the development sector on a panel at BOND Conference 2017. The panel was moderated by ICAI Commissioner Alison Evans.
- Nov 2015 – I chaired a panel on ‘youth engagement’ at the British Council’s Hammamet Conference 2015 in Tunisia